Configuring Sage 100 Contractor for Liberty ReportsSage 100 Contractor (formerly Sage Master Builder) version 17 and higher requires the use of the Sage 100 Contractor API (formerly SMB API) to validate user login credentials. Note that if you upgrade to version 17 or higher, then you must also upgrade your version of Liberty Reports to 1.00.0030 […]
Liberty Reports 1.00.0029Adds improvements for the Software Updates feature and resolves an issue in the Function Wizard for Prolog and SQL Server versions.
Liberty Reports 1.00.0028
- The Edit SQL button has been updated to make it more obvious what the button does.
- It is now possible to use databases that contain duplicate table names across multiple schemas.
- A new button on the Technical Support section of the Program Options window provides information to the Environment Report.
- Enhancements to Query Wizard
- Other enhancements and bug fixes...
How do I activate or update my Event 1 Software license(s)?Background Your Event 1 Software application stores information about your software license on your local network. This information gets updated when your software receives license keys provided by Event 1 Software. License keys are used to initially activate your software license when you first purchase it, and are also used […]
Liberty Reports 1.00.0026Enhancements to Liberty Reports Desktop and the Query Wizard.
Why does Excel indicate the digital signature or certificate is expired when using a template published by Event 1 Software?Background The functionality of some of the Excel templates developed by Event 1 Software is provided by Excel macros. Microsoft recognizes that macros may contain viruses and so unknown macros are disabled by default. Macros that are signed by a trusted publisher however are enabled. For this reason, Event 1 […]
Liberty Reports 1.00.0025
- Software Update Manager - with automatic downloads and easy installation, now you can always benefit from the latest enhancements.
- Connections - quickly and easily switch a given connection from one database to another.
- Licensing - more scenarios are supported and the delivery of keys takes fewer clicks.
- Technical Support - many enhancements to accelerate our ability to resolve issues for you.