KB All Products
Office Connector Import 1.00.0016Resolves issues in GL Budget file format. Enhancements to licensing.
Office Connector Import 1.00.0014
- Inherits improvements made to Event 1 shared components including licensing, web updates and UNC conversion.
- Resolves issues in the new Job Cost - Misc Worksheets format
Office Connector 2.02.0046Improvements to installation and licensing. Also resolves an issue in Office Connector Launch Pad.
Office Connector Import 1.00.0013
- Adds new interface for Job Cost - Misc Worksheets.
- Implemented a faster method for generating the import file.
- Added a progress meter.
- Added support for Windows 7 and Windows 2008.
Office Connector 2.02.0045
- New and updated templates.
- Enhancements to Office Connector Launch Pad.
- Increased evaluation period.
- Enhancements to pop-up messages.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 compatibility.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Office Connector 02.02.0032
- Resolves an issue where workbook functions would display zeros after switching data folders.
- Resolves an issue where workbook functions would display zeros on machines where Timberline was not installed, even with Save data with report enabled
Office Connector 2.02.0031
- A bug was identified and fixed where if a row completely disappeared from the query and a brand new row appeared in its place, the input value from the original row would persist.
- This version implements a faster method for applying the fill down formula to new rows.
Office Connector 2.02.0030
- This version provides much faster performance for users who utilize “persistent caching”.
- Based on the concept of the available-for-purchase “Retain” VBA module, the new OCRetain function has been redesigned for the enterprise and integrated into the core software – at no additional cost to you! Watch the video!
- New reports have been added to the launch pad, including JC Job List with Maps and Weather, JC Transactions and PM Lease Expiration List.
- There have been many improvements to the usability of the software.
Office Connector 2.02.0017
- Improved compatibility with Timberline 9.5 and above: Non-administrative users can now access data folder paths longer than 68 characters in length.
- Added the ability to suppress and re-enable optimization prompts for workbooks created using Office Connector between versions 2.01.0023 and 2.01.0033.
- Minor updates to the look of various windows.