Event 1 Software recommends that all users maintain a current subscription to Essential Success Membership (which includes software updates) and install new versions of the software as they are made available. Remaining on a certain version may be necessary in some cases however. The possible reasons for needing to remain on a given version or downgrade to a prior version are not addressed in this article. This article is intended to provide a set of instructions however for the case when a newer version has been installed and you need to downgrade to a prior version.Steps
- Confirm that you have the installation package for the old version that you need to downgrade to.
- The name of the file will be in the format of setupproduct-name*.exe or su_product-abbreviation*.exe. Double-clicking the file will popup a message indicating the version number.
- The contents of the old installation package may already be stored on the computer's local drive under C:Event1application-abbreviation_version, where version is a compact representation of the version (e.g., C:Event1E1OC2246 = Event 1 Office Connector version 2.2.46).
- If you do not know the name of your installation package, do not have access to it, or do not know which version you need, contact technical support for assistance.
- Uninstall Current Version
Click here for detailed steps to uninstall.
- Re-Install Old Version
Use the file (from Step 1 above) to re-install the old version by following the installation instructions provided with it.