Your cart is currently empty.
How To Add Office Connector Reports To Sage 300 Reports Menu
IntroductionSome users may prefer to launch an Office Connector Report from within a Sage 300 CRE Module as opposed to the Office Connector Launch Pad.
|Note -||This tutorial example is designed to work with the Timberline Construction Sample Data.|
Adding The Office Connector Report To The Sage 300 CRE Module
- Open the desired Sage 300 CRE Module.
- Sign in using your Sage 300 credentials.
- Choose the desired Company Data folder.
- On the Reports menu, click Reports Manager.
- Click New.
- In the Report Name box, enter the name of the Office Connector Report.
- In the Menu Group box, enter the name of a Menu Group. If desired, the name of a new Menu Group may be entered.
- Click Office Connector under Source.
- Click the File Name box, then click List.
- Select the desired Office Connector Report file and click Open.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.