OC-Import Misc Worksheets Compatibility with Sage 300 CRE v15.1
The Import Misc Worksheets program that is installed with Office Connector Import utilizes certain Sage 300 CRE program interfaces that are specific to the version of Sage 300 CRE. Consequently, with each major version change of Sage 300 CRE, the files that are installed with Office Connector Import must be updated.Symptoms
When trying to import misc worksheet entries, the following error occurs:
EXCEPTION: Object variable or With block variable not set
As of the time of this article, the current installation package for Office Connector Import does not contain the additional files needed to interface with Sage 300 CRE v15.1. These files may be downloaded and installed manually by following the process below.Solution
Follow these steps to download and install the files that are needed in order to use Import Misc Worksheets with Sage 300 CRE v15.1. This process must be performed on each workstation where Office Connector Import is installed.
- Close out of all applications including Microsoft Excel and Import Misc Worksheets
- Download the following file:
- Open the zip file and copy these files
To the following folder:
- 32-Bit OS: C:\Program Files\Event 1\Office Connector Import\STOJCTran
- 64-Bit OS: C:\Program Files (x86)\Event 1\Office Connector Import\STOJCTran
- Double-Click the su_STOJCTran.msi file to start the installation. Confirm that the destination path is the same path noted above (where the files were extracted to).