This is a known issue with revision 9 and prior of this template. This issue applies to the Starter
version of the template as well as the version supplied to licensed users of Office Connector Query.
- Office Connector Starter
- Filename: Search Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.xlt
- Found on the Starter tab of Office Connector Launch Pad and in Sage Desktop
- Office Connector Query
- Filename: TS Search Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.xlt
- Found on the Reports tab of Office Connector Launch Pad
The values entered in the following cells of the Search worksheet are ignored when applying the search criteria for the following sets of results:
(Field Name)||Results Affected|
A revised version of the template is available that corrects this issue.
- Users of Office Connector Starter can obtain the new version (of "Search Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.xlt") by contacting Sage support or by installing Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate 9.8 or higher (when available).
- Users of Office Connector Query can click here to contact Event 1 Software's support group and request the current version (of "TS Search Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.xlt").