When you apply Auto Filters using Microsoft Excel 2016 and higher to a Liberty Reports template, you receive a message after refreshing the report stating n of your queries could not be refreshed where n is the number of queries present in your Liberty Reports template.
Liberty Reports templates can be modified to automatically remove Microsoft Excel Auto Filters before refreshing the template, then re-apply them as soon as the template is refreshed. Following the instructions listed below will enable this logic for the Liberty Reports template in question.
- Open the Liberty Reports template using Microsoft Excel in Safe Mode
- Select File\Info from within Microsoft Excel
- Select Properties\Advanced Properties
- Select the Custom tab
- Enter E1ManageAutoFilters in the Name field
- Enter 1 in the Value field
- Select Add
- Select OK
- Save your Liberty Reports template