Add Trusted Locations To Microsoft Excel
Excel prompts you to Enable Content for documents opened from a non-trusted location such as network shares.
Recomendation Excel 2010 & above
- Open a blank Excel workbook
- Click File and choose Options
- Choose Trust Center and select Trust Center Settings
- Choose Trusted Locations and if your desired location is on network, select Allow Trusted Locations on my network (not recommended)
- Choose Add new location...
- Either enter the desired path in the address bar, or choose Browse to navigate to the desired path
- Select Subfolders of this location are also trusted and choose OK until all open windows have closed