Online Webinar Sign Up
Click the desired product for details on each available webinar including an option to view the upcoming webinar schedule.
During the webinar we will cover how Office Connector can help you achieve the following:
- Streamlined reporting and analysis
- Improved sharing of vital business information
- Significantly enhanced manual processes
You will not only be able to save hours of time preparing the Excel workbooks you currently rely upon, you will begin to see why thousands of Sage customers and tens of thousands of your peers utilize this powerful yet affordable technology to improve the way they use and share information.
In this presentation, we will provide you a comprehensive overview of the Office Connector product suite including Query, Write and Import. You will learn how this technology can create quality reports for presentations of summary information to detailed reports. Whether you are construction or property management oriented or utilize Sage for other purposes, you will find ready to use reports and see how you can create reports to suit your need “on the fly”. From WIP to Tenant Ledger to Project Cost Forecasting and enhanced Financial Statement creation, this technology is guaranteed to WOW you!
Demonstration will cover using Liberty Reports for Sage 100 Contractor. Principles demonstrated can be used for the following flavors of Liberty Reports
- Prolog Manager
- SQL Server
- Vista by Viewpoint
Join us for this 45-minute no-cost online presentation of Liberty Reports and learn how Excel can be transformed into an intuitive and powerful report designer. Learn how to produce reports such as...
- Job Cost Cash Flow with 12 Month Trend
- Job Summary Report by Phase, Cost Code, and Type
- Project Manager Weekly Job Summary
- Work in Progress
- Job Cost Forecast by Cost Code
- And More!
Join us for an informative presentation of the top reporting tool available for Sage Estimating, SQL Edition.
You will learn how you can use Liberty Reports for Sage Estimating to:
- Create itemized proposals in Excel
- Explore your spreadsheet
- Create a summary of your group cost codes
- Drill into the details including subcontractor and supplier details
- View Interactive Estimate
- Excl-based view of the estimate sheet for Sage Estimating
- Utilize Excel capability for functions, filter, sort, subtotal, copy/paste and more
In addition to the reports on the Liberty Reports Launch Pad, learn how you can design your own Excel-based report.View Schedule / Register