IMPORTANT: After installing this update, you must run Buyout Database Manager and upgrade your Buyout database before using the Buyout application.
- Added feature that will check for new versions on startup, alert the user if a new version is available, and ask if the user would like to visit the download page.
- Resolved issue that was preventing the Stored Pricing feature from being utilized due to a database view that was not being created by Database Manager.
- Resolved issue that could result in a divide-by-zero error when an imported item was flagged as a lump sum amount and had not units.
- Resolved issue in the Group Items step where a branch in the item view containing text with a single-quote would cause the query associated with that branch to fail.
- Resolved issue with Sage Estimating integration that was preventing the most-recently-used lists of estimates from being displayed for non-admin users.
- Resolved issue where an error would be logged when displaying the Problem Report window (although the error was not preventing the use of the feature).
- Resolved issue where an error could be reported if the user were to cancel the login prompt.