February 5, 2020
IMPORTANT - Tihs version makes updates to the Buyout database. After installing this update, you must open Buyout Database Manager and upgrade your Buyout databases before using the Buyout application
- Added support for the Sage 300 CRE Purchasing module as a destination when creating commitments.
- Added options when importing an estimate to identify the WBS field to be used to populate the JC Extra field.
- In the Buyout Package window, on the Vendors step, the list of Quote Groups and Quotes is now sorted alphabetically.
- Resolved an issue when importing an estimate where the error "Input string was not in a correct format" could be encountered. This issue is resolved.
- Resolved an issue when importing an estimate, or when selecting a company from Address Book, where the error "The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint “FK_Contact_Address” could be encountered. This issue is resolved.
- Resolved an issue with Tax Group assignment where the tax group assigned to an item was based only on the tax group provided by the accounting/operations system and the default tax group specified for the Buyout Package was being ignored. Buyout will now assign the default tax group assigned to the Buyout Package if the accounting/operations system does not assign one. If there is no default tax group assigned to the Buyout Package, Buyout will use the default tax group specified by the accounting/operations system (if any). For Sage 300 CRE, tax group assignment now follows these steps -
- JC Job Record - The Tax Group will be retrieved from one of six Tax Group fields on the Job record based on the cost type of the Cost Code or Category(Labor, Material, Subcontract, Equipment, Other, or Overhead). If a tax group is found, that Tax Group will be used and the remaining steps will not apply.
- AP Vendor Record - If there is a vendor associated with the item and a corresponding AP Vendor has been identified in Buyout, Buyout will query the AP Vendor record. If a Tax Group is assigned to the vendor, that tax group will be used and the remaining steps will not apply.
- Buyout Package - If a default tax group has been assigned to the Buyout Package, that tax group will be used and the remaining steps will not apply.
- AP Settings - If a default tax group has been assigned in AP Settings, that tax group will be used.
- Resolved an issue where Buyout was not creating a Quote in some cases for vendors that were pre-selected in the estimate. This issue has been resolved.
- Resolved an issue where a program error could occur when the Combine Items box was unchecked on the Vendors step of the Buyout Package window.
- Resolved an issue where the description of the lines items in the Quote would not default to using the description of the items from the estimate. This issue has been resolved.
- Resolved an issue where the grid on the Commit step of the Buyout Package window would be rendered incomplete. This issue has been resolved by forcing a refresh of the user interface (i.e., F5) when that step is activated.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing commitments from being created when commitment IDs are being manually assigned. This issue has been resolved. In addition, validation has been added to ensure that when using manually assigned commitment IDs, the user cannot proceed if any commitment IDs are blank.
- Resolved an issue with Stored Pricing where prices may not be retrieved if the item's phase code or item number contained leading or trailing spaces. This issue has been resolved.