March 10, 2020
IMPORTANT - After installing this update, you must use Buyout Database Manager to upgrade your Buyout Database(s). Certain database views definitions have been updated as part of resolving issues described below.
- Added the ability to "Unselect" a quote that is currently selected under a Quote Group. The "Unselect This Quote" option can be found on the right-click context menu of the quote grid, the quote item summary grid, and the quote group tree.
- Exposed the 'Location' field from the estimate item within the details panel of the quote items grid. This field value will be visible for each item when items are not combined.
- Resolved an error with calculating the order units based on the take off units, unit of measure, conversion factor, and waste percentage. Previously, the calculation was not properly applying the Multiply/Divide flag and so consequently all unit conversions were multiplying the conversion factor even if the Multiply/Divide flag specified division.
- Resolved an error where not all quantities would be imported from the estimate due to some items having a null value for the order unit name. This would occur if the order unit is identical to the take off unit and the order unit had never been touched in the estimate. Null values are now properly interpreted as being the same as the take off unit. This allows the calculation of the order unit value to succeed.
- Resolved an issue where certain amounts entered into the 'Add Vendor Pricing' window would result in a message indicating that too many digits were entered to the right of the decimal place even though this was not the case. This issue has been resolved.
- Resolved an issue where companies in the Sage Estimating Address Book could not be selected if they specified a value in the Region field. This was due to an internal data-type inconsistency and has been resolved.
- Resolved an issue where items on a quote that had not previously been touched would be skipped when applying stored pricing.
- Resolved an issue with the logic that determines if all pricing has been provided for a given quote; which is a requirement when selecting a quote for a quote group. This has been resolved such that each item under the quote must either have a unit price, be identified as a lump sum amount (with an amount), or be identified as included.
- Resolved an issue where the job specified when importing an estimate would not propagate to all of the imported items. In addition, when editing the estimate to assign the job, it again would not propagate to each item. This has been resolved such that when a job is specified (either when importing the estimate initially, or when editing the estimate and assigning a job), the job number specified will be written to each item of the estimate.
- Resolved an issue where entering a lump sum amount for an item in the quote item summary grid would not be properly applied because the items were not being marked as lump sum and would lose their units and unit of measure. This has been resolved. In addition, navigating from cell to cell within the quote item summary grid would cause the value in the cell to be recorded as the lump sum amount. This has been resolved such that only manually entered values trigger an update.
- Changed the point at which default values in the 'Request Enhancement' window will be stored as the default values. Previously, the default values would be stored when the program ended. The values are now stored when the wizard finishes.
- The Select Estimate window now appears centered over its parent window rather than retaining its previous screen location.