This version adopts the new Sage branding which replaces references "Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate" with "Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate".
The following issues were resolved:
- In previous versions, if there were no records (cost codes or categories) for the job, an error message would be displayed. This has been corrected so that the workbook will be created and saved without error. At a later point in time when records have been added to the job, the refresh task will then populate the worksheet as expected.
- In previous versions, if the user renamed the current worksheet to a name that was longer than 27 characters this would lead to an error when refreshing data. This was due to a 31-character limit to the length of a worksheet name that is imposed by Excel. This issue has been resolved.
- When using a data folder that has more than two sections in the JC Cost Code and the template shows group headers for cost code sections 2 or 3, the group cost code description was not correct. This has been resolved.
- When using a data folder that has more than two sections in the JC Cost Code and the template shows group footers for cost code sections 2 or 3, the wrong caption was being displayed for the group cost code section in the subtotal row. This has been resolved.
The following issues have been resolved pertaining to the use of the Properties window (available via File / Properties):
- If the workbook identified a template (FCT file) that wasn't valid, attempting to change the template to a valid one would fail. This has been resolved.
- When changing the job number assigned to a workbook, the job number on the current worksheet was not updated. This has been resolved. NOTE: Changing the job number assigned to a workbook after it has been refreshed is not advised.