- Compatibility with Sage 300 CRE 16.1 and higher
- Added Support for Fractional Column Widths
- Enhanced Path Resolution for Custom Excel Templates
- Resolved 'Job Not Found' Issue
- Resolved Issue with Send Notice Only Option
This version introduces compatibility for Sage Construction and Real Estate version 16.1 and also maintains compatibility with prior versions of Sage 300 CRE. Click here for more information about compatibility with Sage 300 CRE v16.1.
Custom forecast templates may now specify column widths that use fractional values in order to more precisely identify the desired column widths.
When a custom Excel template (xlt) file is being used in conjunction with a custom Forecast template (fct), the following process is now used to identify the location of the custom Excel template -
- If the custom Forecast template (fct) file identifies a full path for the Excel template (xlt), that path will be used.
- Forecast will look in the Forecast templates folder next. If the custom Excel template (xlt) referenced by the custom Forecast template (fct) is found there, it will be used.
- Forecast will look in the Forecast application folder next (under C:\Program Files (x86)\Event 1\Forecast Manager). If the custom Excel template (xlt) referenced by the custom Forecast template (fct) is found there, it will be used.
- If the custom Excel template (xlt) is not found in any of the above locations, an error message will be displayed.
In prior versions, if the user selects a workbook that utilizes a Sage 300 CRE data folder that is different than the one used when logging in to Forecast Manager, and then proceeds to edit the properties for the workbook and click the button to select a job, the message "Job Not Found" would be displayed. This has been resolved by disabling the list button when the data folder of the workbook does not match the current data folder.
In prior versions, if the "Send Notice Only" option was selected in the options window, the selection was not being saved. This has been resolved.