Your cart is currently empty.
What's new in Integrator version 2.91.21Posted 11/4/2014 We strongly recommend that you read this information prior to upgrading. New versions may include new features that can help you, resolutions to known problems, and changes to supported environments.
This version has been tested with Prolog version 9.9 and supports Prolog version 8.0 through 9.9 with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate version 9.0 through 13.1.
- Email Account - A preset email account provided by Event 1 Software is now used for sending emails. This avoids issues that were sometimes encountered when trying to use end-user email servers such as Microsoft Exchange. With this change the "From Account" button has been removed from the General Settings window (this is where the outbound email settings were previously specified).
- Budget Code Settings - Update Budget Groups - A new checkbox entitled "Update existing codes in budget group lookup lists" has been added to the Budget Code Settings window. This box will be checked by default. When checked, Integrator will add new codes to Budget Group Lookup Lists as well as update existing codes. If unchecked, Integrator will only add new codes (when needed) but will not change the description of codes that are already on the list.
- Cost Settings - Future Contract Invoices - A new checkbox entitled "Use cost period of future subcontract COs" has been added to the Cost Settings window on the "Contract & PO Options" tab. If checked, Integrator will use the cost period of the associated Subcontract CO when creating a contract invoice if the Subcontract CO is in a future cost period relative to the date of the invoice. This avoids a rejection of the contract invoice by Prolog that would otherwise be due to a business rule violation that does not permit future costs to be applied to a Subcontract CO.
- Contract Insurance - Beginning with this version (and if using Sage 300 CRE 12.1 or higher), Integrator will propagate the "Required per commitment" checkbox of the AP Vendor insurance setup to the "Required" checkbox on new commitments.
- Diagnostic Data - Beginning with this version, when sending a technical support email from the software, all configuration settings for the current connection will be backed up and stored in an XML document so that technical support staff will have this information.
- Budget Interface Units - This version corrects logic issues pertaining to correctly synchronizing cost units and production units when sending budgets from Prolog to Sage 300 CRE.
- Budget Change Interface Units - This version corrects logic issues pertaining to correctly synchronizing cost units and production units when sending budgets from Prolog to Sage 300 CRE.