Your cart is currently empty.
Liberty Reports 1.00.0028
What's New in Liberty Reports 1.00.0028
- The Edit SQL button has been updated to make it more obvious what the button does.
- The wording of notification messages and user interface elements has been improved in several places.
- It is now possible to use databases that contain duplicate table names across multiple schemas.
- A new button on the Technical Support section of the Program Options window provides information to the Environment Report.
- It is now possible to resize the Sample Values preview pane on the single table view on the Select Columns step of the wizard.
- The Selected Columns list on the more tables view on the Select Columns step of the wizard has been replaced with a Sample Values preview pane.
- The functionality formerly provided by the Selected Columns list is available in the Preview grid at the bottom of the wizard. Hover the mouse over the Preview grid for additional information.
- Fixes a bug where Excel would sometimes crash on closing.
- Fixes a bug where Save as Values would not work under Excel 2010.
- Resolves an issue where the add-in might not get upgraded by the installer.