What's New in Liberty Reports 1.00.0029
Event 1 Software Updates
This release of Liberty Reports upgrades the Check for Updates
- Now detects when an installer contains an updated version of the Software Updates program and prompts the user to close before the installer is launched.
- Background downloads prevent interruptions like prompts from causing a download-in-progress to fail.
- Resolves an issue where an elevation prompt would not be displayed after clicking Install Now under Windows 7.
- Resolves the issue where clicking Back on the Function Wizard and selecting a different table would not work because the columns from the originally-selected table continue to be displayed.
- Fixes a bug in the Function Wizard for Prolog and SQL Server where workbook functions would return an error message instead of data.