Your cart is currently empty.
Liberty Reports 1.00.0037
What's New in Liberty Reports 1.00.0037
This version contains two exciting enhancements:
- A new toolbar for Excel 2003 and a dedicated ribbon for Excel 2007 and above.
- Automatic setup of databases for Sage Master Builder.
Toolbar and Ribbon
- The Excel 2003 toolbar has been reorganized and enhanced with drop lists to provide convenient access to frequently used features.
- In Excel 2007 and above, the toolbar has been upgraded to a dedicated Liberty Reports ribbon, greatly enhancing usability.
- The graphics for the toolbar and ribbon have been updated.
Databases and Connections
- Master Builder databases are now automatically detected at startup, eliminating the need to manually set up connections before using Liberty Reports.
- Connections are no longer formatted in blue text to distinguish them from databases; instead, the list of databases and connections has been broken out into separate tabs on the Manage Databases and Connections window.
- The title of the Change Connection window is now Select Database.
- The Select Connection step of the Query and Function Wizards has been simplified by removing databases from what used to be a combined list of databases and connections. We also added the ability to select a different database for a given connection by right clicking it in the list.
- A safeguard now prevents the Manage Databases and Connections window from being displayed at a size that is so small that it hides the connections list.
- Newer versions of Liberty Reports that are not actually installed are no longer displayed in the Software Updates window.
- The Environment Report now displays the location of the Excel folder.
- The preview grid on the Query Wizard now
- Correctly disables menu items on the pop-up menu on the Select Table step.
- Correctly synchronizes customized column captions with the simple column list.
- Applies column caption customizations to the correct column.
- When using the Query and Function Wizards for the first time on a display of 1024x768 or smaller, the window is maximized to a void awkward window size and placement.
- Liberty Reports no longer prompts for a database when using a manual connection in combination with certain workbook functions.
- Now display a message when the Report Templates button is clicked and the Liberty Reports Desktop program can't be found.
- There is now a View Trace Log button on the Technical Support screen of the Program Options window.
- The report templates (New Report) and Job Cost Variance by Cost Code no longer contain custom properties that refer to Office Connector.