What's New in Liberty Reports 1.00.0048
This version contains the following enhancements:
- The Liberty Reports Desktop has been revamped.
- The Show the legacy toolbar option has been removed from Program Options. The legacy toolbar is now automatically displayed only if the ribbon is unable to load.
- Implemented a number of bug fixes and improved feedback in various aspects of connection management, including the Manage Databases and Connections, New Connection Wizard and Select Database windows.
- Fixed a bug where Liberty Reports would report that the designer evaluation license was expired when it should instead have reported that all standard licenses are in use.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible for the Function Wizard to display an incorrect validation message about the selected table not containing any primary keys.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing users from selecting columns from multiple tables in Prolog databases.
- Fixed a bug where two tables with multiple possible relationships would not be joined correctly.