Liberty Reports 1.00.0050
What's New in Liberty Reports 1.00.0050
Revision Posted 1/17/2014
Three stock templates were fixed to handle database changes in v19.2 and a new template was added for each that works for earlier versions of Sage 100 Contractor.
- Job Cost Forecast by Cost Code (pre v19)
- Ledger Transactions (pre v19)
- Work In Progress (pre v19)
Revision Posted 10/31/2013
The Sage 100 Contractor flavor received the following updates for v19.x compatibility.
- Now accommodate database changes in Sage 100 Contractor v19.x. This version maintains backward compatibility with previous versions of Sage 100 Contractor.
- Desktop reports updated for a smoother startup experience.
- Two new reports added to maintain support for pre-v19 installations.
The following enhancements apply to all flavors of Liberty Reports:
- New more powerful event raising architecture.
- Added Before and After events to Save as Values.
- Updated the digital certificate for the add-in.
Originally Posted 4/17/2013
This version contains the following enhancements:
- The Prolog Manager and Sage 100 Contractor flavors of Liberty Reports now reflect user-customized field captions.
- Any sorting that the user applies to the lists in the Manage Connections window is now remembered.
- A user with a permanent Designer license is now able to use a Standard evaluation license.
- All licenses are now included in the Environment report instead of just the ones that had been touched during the Excel session.
- If the destination range of an LRDrillDown function contains multiple cells that consist of a single merged area, we now assign the new value just to the upper-left cell in the range.