What's New in Liberty Reports 1.00.0070
This maintenance update brings all Liberty Reports products into alignment on a single version. It also includes some minor bug fixes and major enhancements for new database releases.
- Enhanced security with SHA 256 digital signatures on all templates and installers.
- Now attempt release concurrency after SaveAsValues, if possible.
- Eliminated the on-screen warning message for broken connections and instead skip directly to prompting for a replacement.
- Added DrillDown support for a string of range to improve performance.
- Adds a new function workbook, E1SF(), which returns the location of the Event 1 System Folder. Reports, licenses and other files are stored in subfolders of the Event 1 System Folder.
- No longer return #CONNECTION or #DATABASE error messages to the spreadsheet when a database connection cannot be made or if the target connection alias does not exist.
- Prolog Manager by Trimble
- Updated extended schema XML file to include friendly captions for foreign keys.
- Sage 100 Contractor
- Adds support for version SQL Server v20 while maintaining compatibility with version 19.
- Updated report suite for v20 and SQL Server.
- New versions of Sage 100 Contractor will be automatically assumed to use the API to validate logins instead of requiring a program update to recognize the new version.
- We now explicitly handle return code 10006 with the prompt, "You cannot log in because the supervisor has the company open with Exclusive access."
- Builder MT - WMS
- Incorporated database schema changes from Builder MT v5.5.
- Now display user friendly captions for foriegn key names.
- 224 - With Automatic Startup Behavior, LR reports N queries failed to refresh if default database is not valid. Now we prompt instead.
- 131 - Wizard does not differentiate multiple foreign keys to same table.
- Now properly support schemas for table relationships, avoiding potential for malformed SQL after joining tables.
- Moved the Excel ribbon files into their own subfolder under Liberty Reports.
- Moved the Desktop application into its own subfolder under Liberty Reports.