Note - The following release notes represent the cumulative changes to Liberty Reports from version 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168. This is only a list of the more notable changes and is not an exhaustive list of all updates.
- Introducing the 64-bit version of Liberty Reports compatible with all integrations except the following due to restrictions in place by the end point software:
- BuilderMT - WMS
- Sage Estimating (SQL)
- Ability to access the Log Monitor by pressing CTRL+Shift+M from any Liberty Reports application window.
- Continued updates to all included templates for all integrations to help prevent the Microsoft Excel 2016 QueryTable Bug.
- Updated installation process to include EULA.
- Users can now change authentication type after initial selection. Previously, if a user selected Windows Authentication for a specific integration, Liberty Reports would never ask again so the user could not switch back to SQL Server Authentication if needed.
- Resolved issue where the installation would fail if it was unable to move any of the files in an existing Event 1 System Folder.
General Liberty Reports
- Resolved an issue where LRKeep formulae would not function if they were not directly adjacent to a driving query.
- Resolved issue where duplicate Database Connection names would appear in connections.xml causing the Manage Connection UI to appear blank.
- Resolved an issue where resizing the Liberty Reports Desktop application would cause the list of available files to disappear.
- Resolved instances of: #ERROR: Invalid index 0 for this OleDbParameterCollection with Count=0
For Sage 100 Contractor
- Updated all Sage 100 Contractor reports to include query logic that works around the Excel 2016 Query Table issue. This issue is addressed for other templates by having the Excel2016QueryTableFix Excel Add-In installed and set to load in the correct sequence relative to other add-ins.
For Sage Estimating
- Updated all Sage Estimating reports to include query logic that works around the Excel 2016 Query Table issue. This issue is addressed for other templates by having the Excel2016QueryTableFix Excel Add-In installed and set to load in the correct sequence relative to other add-ins.
- Resolved security limitations for non-admin users for the Estimates database.
For Vista by Viewpoint
- All reports now fully compatible with 64 bit versions of Microsoft Excel.
- Resolved multiple error messages with included reports.
- Resolved issue where DBFinancial function would not accept more than three arguments.