Office Connector 2.02.0095
What's New in Office Connector 2.02.0095
Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate Version
This release of Office Connector reflects the rebranding of the software under Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.
- You can now launch Office Connector reports from inside Sage 300 CRE applications via the Reports menu.
- Adds the OCDrillDown function, which enables the ability to double-click a cell to drill down to the underlying detail.
- Includes several enhancements to the licensing feature set and UI.
- Now automatically reapply autofilters after refreshing queries (Excel 2007 and above).
- Improves integration between Office Connector Query & Write and Office Connector Import.
- Adds events that can be utilized in VBA macros.
- On multiple-core machines with Excel 2007 and above, interacting with a workbook while another workbook refreshes in the background no longer causes an issue for the workbook functions in the background workbook.
- Now account for the scenario where a standard license is automatically promoted to a designer (probably because there are no more available standard concurrencies), but the designer is an expired evaluation. Instead of showing a message that the designer license is expired, the active license is demoted to the standard version and Office Connector displays the appropriate message (most likely that all concurrencies are in use).
- The OCRetain function now works around an Excel behavior where rows hidden by a filter do not return matches.
- When run in a 64-bit environment, the add-in now displays a message to notify the user that 64-bit Excel is not supported and offers to uninstall itself.