Office Connector 2.04.0021
What's New in Office Connector 2.04.0021
This is a maintenance release containing several updated templates and bug fixes, especially for the GL Financial functions.
GL Financial templates have been enhanced to support calendar-period reporting. This will be of benefit to companies who have a fiscal year that does not end 12/31 but still wish to produce financial statements based on the calendar year.
- Redesigned the Launch Pad to share a common code base with the Liberty Reports Desktop, and inherited some usability enhancements as a result.
- Addressed nuances with licensing the GL Financials features.
- Eliminated confirmation prompts when enabling tracing.
- Fixed bugs and made usability improvements on the Send Technical Support Email window.
- Reduced the log file size and overall storage demands by creating a new file for each day and deleting older files.
- Addressed multi-threading issues that could otherwise lead to the wrong application title being used in the log file.
- Moved the installation of the Sage report menu integration component into a subfolder.
- Resolved tracker 494 - Wrong icon displayed for primary key fields.
- Resolved tracker 537 - TSGLAmount Data Folder argument is no longer working, only uses current data folder.