Office Connector 2.02.0045
What's New in Office Connector 2.02.0045Posted 2/19/2010
- New report templates have been added and all existing report templates have been updated.
- The launch pad has been updated and now includes a new tab containing information about Office Connector and links to additional online content.
- Increased the evaluation period from three business days to five business days.
- Added a new workbook function, OCContext, that indicates if a workbook is operating under the normal context or as a Sage Starter workbook (or other specialized or OEM workbook).
- Improved messaging when operating in Viewer mode.
- Added the ability to turn off some notification messages.
- Added the individual license file names to the System Information report.
- Since Office Connector uses a minimum of four license files, any of which may or may not be individually renewed, the license description has been added to messages displayed when the application is upgraded after maintenance has expired.
Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 Compatibility
- Testing has verified functionality under 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Changed the file name of the executable that checks the web for software updates so Windows 7 doesn't mistake it for an installer (thus avoiding the prompt for administrator permission).
- Now set Windows file permissions on key Event 1 folders to allow full control for all users.
- Added "Windows 7" as a recognized operating system in the System Information report.
- An internal change was made to correctly handle queries that return no data under Windows 7.
- Resolves an issue where TSSum functions would display an error message instead of a zero when the criteria had no matches.
- Resolves an issue where named files that contain spaces would prevent the Query Wizard Preview feature from working.
- Resolves an issue where a Designer concurrency would be re-acquired after having previously used a Designer feature, followed by closing all open workbooks (but leaving Excel open) and then using features that should only require a Standard concurrency.
- Now release concurrencies when the last open workbook in an Excel session is closed, but Excel is still running.
- Resolves an issue where "TSCUSTOMCAPTION(" would appear as the default text in the Excel Find/Replace window in non-OC workbooks.
- Resolves an issue where new mapped drive letters could appear as a side effect of having a stand-alone license on the local drive.
- Now require Query Designer permission to use the SQL Editor.
- Resolves an issue for workbooks that use the Save data with report feature where saving the workbook after canceling the login prompt could cause the loss of the saved data (thus requiring a subsequent refresh).