What’s New in Office Connector Import 1.00.0016
- Resolves issues in the GL Budget file format.
- License Wizard
- Automatically selects all licenses that have an ID.
- The License Results step now disables the Next button and sets the focus to the Close button because it was confusing to have it wrap around back to the start.
- Adds the ability to copy the Activation Codes from the License grid when delivering license keys via telephone.
- Prevents the License Wizard from being used in Viewer Mode.
- System Information Report
- Now shows the license ID for all of the licenses.
- For the Event 1 System Folder, now displays the logical drive type, Standalone/Shared type and the value as stored in the registry.
- Supports the ability to share a local license file that is in a shared subfolder of another share.
- No longer enforces restrictions on permanent licenses when the clock has been rolled back, provided that the system date never exceeded the maintenance expiration date.