What’s New in Office Connector Import 1.00.0021
- The TSIWriteImportFiles macro now returns a value so VBA authors can tell if the TSIWriteImportFiles macro was successful, if the user canceled, if there was nothing to write or if there was an error.
- A new workbook function, OCIVersion, has been added to return the versions of the program and the add-in.
- The AP Invoice format no longer has a duplicate name for the Misc Deduction column.
- The software now correctly handles the scenario where the exact data folder cannot be resolved by company name alone.
- Embedded double quotation marks are now handled correctly when importing JC Estimates.
- Fixes a bug where Excel would sometimes crash on closing.
- Resolves an issue where the add-in might not get upgraded by the installer.