Office Connector Import 1.01.0026
What's New in Office Connector Import 1.01.0026
Enhancements and Resolved Issues
- The Import Wizard now prevents circular references.
- Leaving the Row Key blank now causes the caller's sheet name and cell address to be used instead.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Excel toolbar to be redrawn more often than necessary.
- When passing a file format, for example, "PR Time", to the TSIWriteImportFiles macro, the specified format must exist in the workbook or else an error message is displayed and processing stops. This change resolves an issue where passing an invalid format had the unexpected behavior of processing all formats contained in the workbook.
- JC Import
- Resolved an issue with the percent complete transaction type where the amount was being processed incorrectly as if the transaction service would process the amount of a percent complete transaction as additive. It is actually being processed by the transaction service as a replacement value. So, when importing and specifying "replace", the delta between the current value and the value in the transaction file was being computed and used as the transaction amount which ended up replacing the current value with the delta. This logic has been fixed.
- Resolved an issue where the JC Import exception report was not displaying some errors.
- Branding has been updated to reflect new product name, Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.