Office Connector 2.02.0063
What's New in Office Connector 2.02.0063
The Short List
The details are all listed below, but here's the bottom line:
- New and updated report templates.
- Advanced Software Updates functionality.
- Updated toolbar graphics.
- Support for Excel 2002 has been restored.
- Added 2 new Property Management templates: PM Aging Summary by Tenant, PM Tenant Ledger By Tenant.
- Fixed Write GL Budget template to work with account structures having two or more prefixes.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Write GL Budget template to require a refresh on open.
Event 1 Software Updates
- Optional update notifications are provided on a schedule of your choosing.
- Updates can be downloaded automatically or on demand.
- Updates are downloaded to a central location and are automatically available to other computers.
- Installation is always performed on demand, and can be initiated directly from the update notification window.
- Update behavior can be configured per workstation or globally from the server.
- All of your installed Event 1 Software products are managed in a single window.
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- The toolbar graphics have been updated.
- Login window now selects the password text instead of just setting the focus there, eliminating the need to delete the incorrect password before entering a new one.
- Added the Office Connector Import license to the Office Connector Query / Write list so all licenses can be updated at once.
- Improved licensing wizard for better handling of scenarios where there are pending email or fax requests.
- Added new setting under Advanced Preferences that allows you to control the default setting for Save Data with Report on new workbooks.
- The recent update to support ListObjects in Excel has been updated to be compatible with Excel 2002.
- Modified Save as Values to run synchronously to eliminate a possible issue with macros that use that function.
- Improved wording on some messages to reduce possible confusion.