What's New in Office Connector Import 1.01.0044
This release adds digital certificates, resolves known issues and adds support for importing JC transactions in Sage 300 CRE versions 15 and 16.
Maintenance and Resolved Issues
- Added support for Sage 300 CRE versions 15 & 16 when importing JC transactions.
- The add-in and all example templates are now signed with a SHA 256 digital certificate.
- Tracker 679 - JC Estimate (ocq).xlt - Resolves #NAME by re-pointing the cell reference to the Estimate Date.
- Tracker 654 - Updated "Standard" license description to use the word "Features".
- Fixed bugs and made usability improvements on the Send Technical Support Email window.
- Eliminated confirmation prompts when enabling tracing.
- Reduced the log file size and overall storage demands by creating a new file for each day and deleting older files.
- Moved the e1Import executable and supporting files into their own subfolder, STOJCTran.
- Addressed multi-threading issues that could otherwise lead to the wrong application title being used in the log file.