|Watch a video that shows how to do this.|
Administrative workstations are computers that will have Buyout components installed that allow you to administer your Buyout license and your Buyout database(s). At least one computer must have the administrative programs installed for this purpose. These programs require elevated (administrative) permission to run them.
- Launch the Buyout installer (e.g., setup-buyout-x86-2.00.xxxx.msi).
- When prompted to select the Buyout components to be installed, check the boxes for Database Manager and License Administration (although these programs could be installed on different computers if desired).
- Optionally, check the box for the Buyout Application if this computer will also be used to run the Buyout Application.
- Leave the License Server box unchecked unless this computer is also the Buyout License Server.
- Complete the installation.