Using Reports Tutorial - Sage 100 Contractor
This step-by-step tutorial takes you through the process of generating a report based on the Vendor Directory report template that is provided with Liberty Reports for Sage 100 Contractor.
- Double-click Liberty Reports Desktop
You will find an icon for Liberty Reports Desktop on your Windows Desktop or on the Programs menu under Event 1 Software.
- Click the Sage 100 Contractor tab
- Double-click Vendor Directory
- The Select Database window will be displayed showing a list of your Sage 100 Contractor databases. If you don't see your database listed, click Add to add it to the list.
- Select your database (for training purposes, use Sample Company) and click Select
- In the Sage 100 Contractor Login window, enter your user name and password for Sage 100 Contractor
Note - The user that you identify must be a member of the API group in Sage 100 Contractor. Click here for more information about this requirement.
- Review the content on the Information worksheet to become familiar with the purpose of the report and how to use it.
- Click the Report worksheet.
- Enter different date ranges in the From Date and To Date cells. Observe that the values in the Total Purchases column recalculate real-time to display the values that correspond to the date range you identify.
- Filter the list to show only the vendors in Carson City. Click the drop-down button in the City column, un-check the (Select all) option, check the box for Carson City, and then click OK. Experiment by applying similar filters in other columns.