If you are already familiar with building reports using Liberty Reports for Sage 100 Contractor, this is a perfect next-step. In this class, you will learn how to make your reports more useful, interactive and powerful with Liberty Reports.
||Users of Sage 100 Contractor - Liberty Reports Query Designer
||Live instructor with online meeting and teleconference. Normally conducted as group training with participants from multiple companies.
||Lecture style with question/answer
||$175.00 per seat. Receive a 50% discount on additional seat purchases.
This is a lecture style class conducted via an online meeting and teleconference. Materials provide fairly detailed, tutorial-like instructions, so that you can work through the examples on your own time in order to cement what you have learned.
The instructor will cover the following objectives:
- Review of Liberty Reports design basics
- Using the DBSum and DBCount functions
- Adding drop-down lists for parameter cells
- Creating data entry columns that keep their values attached to the correct rows
- Adding validation to input cells
- Applying and using drill-down functionality
- Adding subtotals
- Filtering rows with no activity