Take an in depth look at how Liberty Reports Query Designer for Sage Estimating (SQL) operates! Gain an understanding of the Liberty Reports toolbar, and gain the ability to create your own reports using wizards.
|Audience||Users of Sage Estimating (SQL) - Liberty Reports Query Designer|
|Delivery||Live instructor with online meeting and teleconference. Normally conducted as group training with participants from multiple companies.|
|Format||Lecture style with question/answer|
|Price||$175.00 per seat. Receive a 50% discount on additional seat purchases.|
This is a lecture style class conducted via an online meeting and teleconference. Materials provide fairly detailed, tutorial-like instructions, so that you can work through the examples on your own time in order to cement what you have learned.
The instructor will cover the following objectives:
- A review of the Liberty Reports Toolbar and Functions
- How to connect and create a connection to your database
- The anatomy of a standard columnar report
- The concept of a Driving Query
- Using the Query & Function Wizards
- Inserting Adjacent Columns
- The use of Parameters
- Adding Conditions
- Saving a Workbook as a Template
Note: Once purchased, training seat must be used within one year from purchase date. Unused training does not carry forward.