Looking to round out your understanding and use of Liberty Reports by embarking on some of the more advanced concepts? In this class, you will learn about ways to extend what you can accomplish on your way toward becoming a Liberty Reports for Sage 100 Contractor expert.
|Audience||Users of Sage 100 Contractor - Liberty Reports Query Designer|
|Delivery||Live instructor with online meeting and teleconference. Normally conducted as group training with participants from multiple companies.|
|Format||Lecture style with question/answer|
|Price||$175.00 per seat. Receive a 50% discount on additional seat purchases.|
This is a lecture style class conducted via an online meeting and teleconference. Materials provide fairly detailed, tutorial-like instructions, so that you can work through the examples on your own time in order to cement what you have learned.
The instructor will cover the following objectives:
- Understanding the Sage 100 Contractor database
- Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Combining data from multiple databases
- Giving worksheet functions (such as DBFind, DBLookup, and DBSum) more power by leveraging SQL
- Using multiple (stacked) queries on a single worksheet