Looking to round out your understanding and use of Liberty Reports by embarking on some of the more advanced concepts? In this class, you will learn about ways to extend what you can accomplish on your way toward becoming a Liberty Reports for Sage Estimating (SQL) expert.
|Audience||Users of Sage Estimating (SQL) - Liberty Reports Query Designer|
|Recommended Previous Training||In order for this class to be considered helpful, we STRONGLY recommend first taking the following class(es):|
|Delivery||Live instructor with online meeting and teleconference. Normally conducted as group training with participants from multiple companies.|
|Format||Lecture style with question/answer|
|Price||$175.00 per seat. Receive a 50% discount on additional seat purchases.|
This is a lecture style class conducted via an online meeting and teleconference. Materials provide fairly detailed, tutorial-like instructions, so that you can work through the examples on your own time in order to cement what you have learned.
The instructor will cover the following objectives:
- Understanding the Sage Estimating database - (SQL Version)
- Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Combining data from multiple databases
- Giving worksheet functions (such as DBFind, DBLookup, and DBSum) more power by leveraging SQL
- Using multiple (stacked) queries on a single worksheet
Note: Once purchased, training seat must be used within one year from purchase date. Unused training does not carry forward.