If you are already familiar with building reports using Office Connector Query, this is a perfect next-step. In this class, you will learn how to make your Office Connector Query reports more useful, interactive and powerful.
||Users of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate - Office Connector Query
||Live instructor with online meeting and teleconference. Normally conducted as group training with participants from multiple companies.
||Lecture style with question/answer
|Suggested Next Course
||Mastering Report Design Using Office Connector
This is a lecture style class conducted via an online meeting and teleconference. Materials provide fairly detailed, tutorial-like instructions, so that you can work through the examples on your own time in order to cement what you have learned.
Check Availability / Register
The instructor will cover the following objectives:
Note: Once purchased, training seat must be used within one year from purchase date. Unused training does not carry forward.
- Review of Office Connector report design basics
- Adding drop-down lists for parameter cells
- Creating data entry columns that keep their values attached to the correct rows
- Applying and using drill-down functionality
- Adding subtotals
- Using macros to update parameters and refresh reports