Design your own financials using the Office Connector Financial functions.
|Audience||Users of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate and Office Connector|
|Delivery||Live instructor with online meeting and teleconference. Normally conducted as group training with participants from multiple companies.|
|Format||Lecture style with question/answer|
During this class, you will learn how to leverage the capabilities of Office Connector Query along with the Office Connector Financial functions to create powerful financial reporting solutions. The following objectives will be covered:
- Using the TSGLAmount worksheet function to retrieve financial values from General Ledger
- Reporting for past, current, and future periods.
- Consolidation of company/division/department prefixes.
- Consolidation of multiple company data folders.
- Showing period begin and end dates on reports.
- Partner specific statements.
- Saving financial statements for re-use and for distribution.
Note: Once purchased, training seat must be used within one year from purchase date. Unused training does not carry forward.