Design your own financials using the Office Connector Financial functions.
|Audience||Users of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate and Office Connector|
|Delivery||Live instructor with online meeting and teleconference. Normally conducted as group training with participants from multiple companies.|
|Format||Lecture style with question/answer|
|Price||$175.00 per seat. Receive a 50% discount on additional seat purchases.|
To add this class to your cart, you must first enter your business e-mail address.
For a list of available times:VIEW CLASS SCHEDULE
NOTE: A registration password is required to successfully register for a class. The password will be emailed to you upon successful payment.
This is a lecture style class conducted via an online meeting and teleconference.
During this class, you will learn how to leverage the capabilities of Office Connector Query along with the Office Connector Financial functions to create powerful financial reporting solutions. The following objectives will be covered:
- Using the TSGLAmount worksheet function to retrieve financial values from General Ledger
- Reporting for past, current, and future periods.
- Consolidation of company/division/department prefixes.
- Consolidation of multiple company data folders.
- Showing period begin and end dates on reports.
- Partner specific statements.
- Saving financial statements for re-use and for distribution.
- Calendar Year Statements even if your fiscal year does not end on December 31st.
For more information on Office Connector Financials: Learn More
Note: Once purchased, training seat must be used within one year from purchase date. Unused training does not carry forward.