After installing Office Connector on my computer with Excel 2007 I receive the following error message after starting Excel:
Repairs to 'Office Connector.xla'
This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other programmability-related features.
During the installation of Microsoft Office 2007, "Visual Basic for Applications" was not installed.Resolution
To solve this you need to change your installation of Microsoft Office.
- Close all Microsoft Applications.
- In the Control Panel double click Add or Remove Programs or Programs and Features with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Select Microsoft Office in the list and click on Change.
- Select Add or Remove Features and then click Next.
- Under Options, expand the Office Shared Features list, select Visual Basic for Applications and set it to Run from My Computer.
- Click Continue to install the Visual Basic for Applications feature.
After the installation, your Office Connector software will be able to function in Excel.Related Links
Some Excel features are unavailable if you disable Visual Basic for Applications and run Excel
Considerations for disabling VBA in Office